Full Time Project Organizer
Navingo is not your typical media company. For instance, we only focus on the offshore and maritime industry. Promoting renewable energy is a part of our business and with that we help to make the energy transition happen. Next to that, we are in the business of connecting people. We serve our community by organizing events, exhibitions and conferences. Content is one of the pillars of the company. With print and online publications we reach a worldwide audience.
As a Project Organizer you transform conceptual ideas into reality and like to coordinate everything to make this happen. You enjoy being in direct contact with suppliers, clients and colleagues to figure out planning, workflows and requirements. This combined with the overall project scope are your ingredients to set up a plan and make it happen. It drives you to bring high added value towards our users and you care about their experience and give that little bit extra to accomplish a wow factor. You feel comfortable with the responsibility to execute a project from start to finish based on set goals, timeline and budget. Our customers are central in your work and you perceive continues learning with high quality and service level.
Project examples are; the realization of a publication or digital solution, arrangement of external event participation, (side) event organization and the set-up of personal planning and briefing for our events. On a daily basis you work together with the project team and with colleagues who are content creators, customer managers and marketeers.
- A bachelor degree and minimum of 3 year experience in a project organization position including project execution, supplier coordination, purchasing process and budget administration.
- Accountable, entrepreneurial and professional work attitude.
- A sound understanding of media and associated project dynamics and digitalization.
- Experience with CMS and CRM systems, preferably with WordPress, Salesforce and Copernica.
- Customer driven and service oriented mindset. You are a team player, structured, pro-active, efficient and have an eye for detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Stress resistance and are able to manage tight deadlines.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference.
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- 24 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- Travel allowance.
- And of course, we offer a salary in line with the market.
In addition that we offer a nice workplace. You will be part of a young team of driven personalities. Navingo has a so called Offshore Bar where we have lunch together and, when the time is right, enjoy a Friday after work. With our flat organisation structure and open way of doing things, we want to be a pleasant partner to deal with or work for. We are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit. Having a good work-life balance is the best guarantee to enjoy the job and we expect you to find your balance too.
Ready for a new challenge?
Apply today by sending your CV with a motivation letter to [email protected]. The selection process is involves two interviews. If you have additional questions , please contact our HR Advisor: Mariska Dihal-Mahabier by email: [email protected] – or by phone: 010-2092635
Our website: www.navingo.com
P.S. As you can see our website is not in line with our vision and story. Our new website will be launched at the begin 2020.