Together we realize the challenges of tomorrow!
Are you passionate about the design of Yacht interiors?
Are you driven by getting the best out of yourself and your colleagues?
Then join the Dutch maritime department of ORANGE Technologies BV and contribute to our ambition to become a market leading engineering partner for the Maritime industry in Europe.
We are looking for candidates with an Interior design background within the luxury Yacht building area. This role will suit you, if you are looking to contribute with your experience, further develop your skills within a friendly atmosphere where your career development is strongly supported.
What will you do?
- Check the general arrangement plans and designs related to Interior
- Implementation of drafting proposals into 3D detail design.
- Review and secure 3D models/drawings for inconsistencies and errors before entering the production phase.
- Setup and modify 3D models into workshop drawings, material list.
- Provide clients with engineering solutions, technical guidance, and support.
- Liaise with other designers and naval engineers in order to ensure the maximum optimization of the overall design.
- A supporting role in project teams regarding interior arrangements and positioning.
- Maintaining contact with internal/external clients.
- Close cooperation with the shipyard to optimize construction/building kits.
- Monitor, coordinate and check the work of external parties with regard to progress, planning and design as well as specifications and suitability
What do you bring?
- Degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Interior Design or equivalent.
- Documented experience from Interior Design work in the Yacht industry
- Knowledge/experience with 2D/3D CAD packages like TopSolid’Wood, Siemens NX, SolidWorks and/or Autocad.
- Preferable experience with (shipyard) workshops
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational qualities, a preferable 3D mind-set, stress resistance, humour and a good team spirit.
- Languages: English, German and preferably Dutch
- EU work permit
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract.
- The use of a company car
- Extensive internal training and development programs.
- Working for the greatest companies in the Yachting industry.
ORANGE Technologies BV is part of the ORANGE Engineering GmbH group and consists of 100 + professionals. We are highly involved in various projects and operate within various engineering disciplines such as: Structural, Mechanical/Piping, Outfitting, and interior/exterior design. Our responsibility lies in the range from concept phase all the way to the production phase. This in close collaboration with our customers, Project Managers, Design and Work Preparation departments. Due to the high specifications that advanced ships have to meet, projects have to be carried out by multidisciplinary teams and have to satisfy the increasingly more challenging demands of our customers. Our Maritime division is dedicated in achieving one single goal: the delivery of technical excellence.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply by email your CV and Cover Letter. If you have any questions, please contact Johan Albers by e-mail on: [email protected], or by phone on: +31 (0)6 45127208.