Realizing the challenges of tomorrow!
Are you passionate about the design of ships, Yachts and commercial vessels?
Do you dream of bringing more innovation into the maritime industry?
Are you driven by getting the best out of yourself and achieving the set goals?
Then join the Dutch maritime department of Orange Technologies BV and contribute to our ambition to become a market leading engineering partner for the Maritime industry in Europe.
We are looking for candidates with a Structural design background for the maritime industry.
This role would suit you, if you are looking to further develop your skills within a friendly atmosphere and where your career development is strongly supported.
What will you do?
- Actualize concepts in to basic design, scantlings, and release class drawings.
- Implementation of performance documents and class drawings. In to 3D detail design.
- Review and secure 3D models/drawings for inconsistencies and clashes.
- Establish workshop drawings, material list and nesting.
- Provide clients with engineering solutions, technical guidance and support.
- Maintaining contact with internal/external clients, Class, suppliers, etc.
- You undertake trainings for new relevant skills that you need.
What do you bring?
- BSc. or MSc. degree in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering or equivalent.
- Documented experience from work in the Yacht industry and/or commercial vessels.
- Skills with 2D/3D CAD packages such as Siemens NX, Nupas Cadmatic, Ship Constructor
- Knowledge of Class rules (Lloyds, Bureau Veritas, RINA, etc.)
- Organizational qualities, quality mind-set, analytical thinking and stress resistance
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, and preferably Dutch.
- EU work permit is required
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract.
- The possibility to use a Company car.
- Extensive internal training and development programs.
- Working for the greatest companies in the maritime industry.
The Maritime division of ORANGE Technologies BV consists together with Mother Company ORANGE Engineering GmbH 100 + professionals. We are highly involved in various projects and operate within various engineering disciplines such as: Structural, Mechanical/Piping, Outfitting, and interior/exterior design. Our responsibility lies in the range from concept phase all the way to industrialization phase. This in close collaboration with customers, Project Managers, Design, Purchasing, and Work Preparation departments. Due to the high specifications that advanced ships have to meet, projects have to be carried out by multidisciplinary teams and have to satisfy the increasingly more challenging demands of our customers. Our Maritime division is dedicated in achieving one single goal: the delivery of technical excellence.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply by pressing the yellow button and upload your CV and Cover Letter. If you have any questions, please contact Johan Albers by e-mail on: [email protected], or by phone on: +31 (0)6 45127208.