- 3 months on / 3 months off
- Valid Certificate of Competency "Master all ships", no limitations;
- At least 5 years in position of Chief Officer onboard vessels > 9000 GT or at least 2 years in Master position;
- All required STCW certificates and willingness to obtain vessel specific certificates
- Knowledge of Safety Health Environment Quality and Security procedures;
- Proven experience with similar vessel or with ballasting;
- Embrace and uphold the very essence of responsibility, commitment, accountability and safety;
- Natural leader with strong communication and excellent management skills;
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both spoken and written;
- Able to present in a coherent and effective manner to clients, agents etc ;
- Team spirit, Safety awareness, Stress resistant, Determination.
- Challenging work on board of Ice Class vessels;
- Working with an experienced team of crewmembers;
- Interesting opportunity for development within the fleet;
- World Wide sailing area including the Artic region;
- Competitive employment benefit package.
Are you looking for a new challenge and require more information on this position? Please contact our Crewing Department via email: [email protected]
Meer vacatures van RBES BV
Geplaatst: 1 maand geleden
Red Box Energy Services (RBES) is a leading provider of energy infrastructure transportation service...