Roll Group companies RollDock and Roll-Lift offer a full range of services including Engineering, Heavy Lifting, Road Transportations and Ocean Transport Solutions with a focus on the Oil and Gas, Energy and Renewables, Infrastructure and Naval markets – whilst placing great importance on Health, Safety and Innovation.
With ongoing regular investment, Roll Group will expand its already impressive fleet of Heavy Lift Cranes, Lifting Systems, Specialist Transport Equipment, and state-of-the-art Heavy Transport vessels.
As we are a relatively young company, we are always looking for talented, passionate and enthusiastic personnel at all levels who can contribute to the development, improvement and progression of our business. In return, we offer a supportive, positive working environment and the satisfaction of working as part of a professional team which leads the Heavy Lift and Specialist Transport Industries by example.
Please take a look at our vacancies below, and if you feel that you have the enthusiasm, skills and qualifications to fill a role with RollDock or Roll-Lift – both of whom are expanding rapidly, please send us a your curriculum vitae along with a brief covering letter.
For more information about the Roll Group please visit: www.roll-group.com
Are you commercial, ambitious and do you have great negotiating skills? Do you want to generate deals in your own industry and sell our unique approach to heavy marine transportation? Then you are the Chartering Manager we are looking for!
- Be responsible for the entire chartering process, from identification, proposal, negotiation through to closing deals.
- Maintain contact with existing clients and expand the client data base by generating leads within the assigned sales region.
- Be responsible for a specific market by analyzing trends, developments and recommend specific strategic directions. This will require travels to key clients, trades fairs and others.
- Identify market potential by mapping and activating the identified accounts.
- Liaise with Operations and Engineering Department on pending opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven experience in a commercial / chartering role.
- Be energetic, action orientated and driven by nature.
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability.
- Knowledge of maritime heavy lift transportation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (Dutch and English).
- Willingness to travel.
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension, and various insurances.
- Possibility to work flexible in our other offices, located in Breda and Sassenheim.
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Linda Vos. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102701450.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated