The Engineering Department is responsible for the engineering of projects related to our Heavy Lift Vessels (RollDock) as well as the Lifting Projects on land (Roll-Lift). It is their challenge to create the requirements for our clients into efficient solutions. The Draftsman is responsible to create the operational / fabrication drawings for the technical execution of our projects.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Translate calculations to Engineering drawings.
- Produce operational drawings for the execution of projects; loading, lifting, transport drawings etc.
- Produce fabrication drawings together with the design team.
- Execute quality- and safety policy.
- Maintain internal relationships.
- Execute engineering strategy.
- Make proposals for improving the effective, efficient, quality and/or performance of the work.
- MBO Diploma Wtb or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferably in similar position.
- Strong performance in AutoCad.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both verbally and in writing).
- Good communication skills.
- Team player
- Able to plan own work and deliver in time.
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
- Possibility to work flexible in our other offices, located in Breda and Sassenheim.
Interested? Please send your application, attn.: of Nienke de Vries. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102701453
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated.