The vessel Operator is the link between the vessels and the office. In this challenging job you will be busy with operational tasks and will support the operations department.
- Review Charter Party and determine scope and details.
- Review vessel and cargo operations requirement
- Liaison with Commercial, Engineering, She-Q for voyage preparation and execution
- Liaise with Charterers on notices, documentation and vessel planning
- Liaise with Brokers, Agents and local representatives
- Organize appointment of local agent and disbursement account.
- Provide instructions, guidance and support to the captains i.e.: sailing Instructions and voyage planning
- Prepare and issue cargo documents
- Invoice freight, demurrage and bunker escalation and perform follow up
- Voyage administration and information management
- Post voyage evaluation and lessons learned.
- Financial Close-out of Voyage
- Follow up on operational queries and requests
- Education: MBO level, such as business administration.
- 3+ years’ experience preferred in the marine industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (Dutch and English).
- High energy level, team player and flexible
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Linda Vos-de Wit. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102701450.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated