Rotterdam Ship Repair B.V.
Front Office Host(ess)
In the ARA region Rotterdam Ship Repair is the youngest player in the field of all-round ship repair and maintenance. Within the German Dry Docks Group our company offers a full range of services – both in the shipbuilding segment (construction, conversion and repair) as well as in the propulsion and power generation of sea-going assets. Our young flexible team travels all around the globe to carry out port and voyage repairs.
As a result of the growth of our company we are looking for candidates applying for the position of:
FRONT OFFICE HOST(ESS)
In this position you are:
• a true representative of our company
• welcoming and registering our visitors and taking incoming calls
• responsible for security related matters
• taking care of some administrative tasks in line with your position
• supporting in facility matters
• working during normal office hours
We are looking for:
• a motivated, self-driven personality
• somebody who is willing to learn and share
• you have a great sense of responsibility
• somebody who speaks and writes Dutch and English perfectly
• in the possession of a security diploma (or willing to take a study)
Rotterdam Ship Repair offers a competitive contract with good secondary conditions of employment in a dynamic environment. In your position you report to the operations and commercial manager.
If you feel that you fit the above profile, please send your application letter and resumé to [email protected]
More information about our group of companies can be found at www.rotterdamshiprepair.nl