Rotterdam Ship Repair B.V.
Hydraulic Service Engineer
In the ARA region Rotterdam Ship Repair is the youngest player in the field of all-round ship repair and maintenance. Our company offers a full range of services – both in the shipbuilding segment (construction, conversion and repair) as well as in the propulsion and power generation of sea-going assets. Our young flexible team travels all around the globe to carry out port and voyage repairs.
As a result of the retirement of one of our present engineers of our company we are looking for candidates applying for the position of:
HYDRAULIC SERVICE ENGINEER
The person we are looking for
- has demonstrable experience in maintaining, repairing and commissioning a wide variety of hydraulic equipment on board of ships like winches, cranes and (bow) thruster systems
- is willing to work both in a team as well as single to perform repairs or service
- will be based at our Rotterdam workshop and is willing to travel (worldwide)
- speaks and writes Dutch and English fluently
- is not afraid to occasionally work on projects in other fields of service
Rotterdam Ship Repair offers a competitive contract with good secondary conditions of employment in a dynamic environment. In your position you report to the technical manager engine department.
If you feel that you fit the above profile, please send your application letter and resumé to [email protected]
More information about our company can be found at www.rotterdamshiprepair.nl