Rotterdam Ship Repair B.V.
Technical Manager Engine Department
In the ARA region Rotterdam Ship Repair is the youngest player in the field of all-round ship repair and maintenance. Within the German Dry Docks Group our company offers a full range of services – both in the shipbuilding segment (construction, conversion and repair) as well as in the propulsion and power generation of sea-going assets. Our young flexible team travels all around the globe to carry out port and voyage repairs.
As a result of the growth of our company we are looking for candidates applying for the position of:
TECHNICAL MANAGER ENGINE DEPARTMENT
The person we are looking for
- is a team player with the ability to think “out-of-the-box”
- has demonstrable experience in the field of maintenance and repair to 2- and 4-stroke diesel engines and attached machinery
- is focused on maintaining quality of work bearing in mind the commercial aspects
- should be able to translate the demand of the client into a proposal for the client and to the designated repair team
- is based at our Rotterdam office and is willing to travel from time to time
- speaks and writes English fluently
- is not afraid to occasionally manage projects in other fields of service
Rotterdam Ship Repair offers a competitive contract with good secondary conditions of employment in a dynamic environment. In your position you report to the operations and commercial manager.
If you feel that you fit the above profile, please send your application letter and resumé to [email protected]
More information about our group of companies can be found at www.rotterdamshiprepair.nl