Business Process Analyst
As a Business Process and Information Analyst, you will be responsible for the applications that support the business processes within IHC Metalix. These consist of ERP and MRP II systems such as IFS and NESTIX. The primary objective of your role is to translate business goals and priorities into appropriate applications and processes. You will then coordinate these changes and implement them within the organisation and corresponding IT landscape. In addition, you will maintain constant contact with several stakeholders within Royal IHC, as well as your IT colleagues. You will be an energetic individual with a passion for creating smart solutions and enjoy working closely with internal customers. You will also be happy to present new solutions to all stakeholders.
As the Information Analyst/Project Leader, you will be responsible for:
- understanding the organisation's business processes and challenges
- translating these challenges into application solutions maintaining regular contact with your business, IT colleagues and external software suppliers
- communicating solutions to stakeholders taking ownership of the projects you are responsible for
- managing changes and (if required) overseeing the people who support you in this
- managing and consulting with solution partners
- when the need arises representing the departments in a uniform way through the IHC program.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- a higher vocational (HBO) and/or academic education (WO) in business information, information management or similar work experience with ERP and BI systems, preferably gained in the manufacturing industry knowledge of ERP, MRP II, MS SQL, and Scrum, or be motivated to train in these systems
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbal and written
- strong problem-solving skills and a high degree of creativity
- a high level of motivation and a desire to make valuable contacts within our organisation
- the ability to communicate effectively on proposed changes at different levels
- flexibility regarding office hours, with the ability to work outside the traditional nine to five when required
Please note, an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process. Only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.