An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our company as the SHE Supervisor. We are seeking a candidate who has good relevant experience within the production industry. The HSE Supervisor will have a focus for the environmental part but will also be responsible for the implementation, development and administration of corporate policies to establish and promote healthy and safe working conditions within the company. In addition the SHE supervisor will work on safety training program development. The ideal candidate should have good problem-solving skills and have a hands-on approach. As SHE Supervisor you will report to the SHEQ Manager Shipbuilding.
You will be responsible for:
- Daily supervision on Environment at the yards
- Performing and reporting Environmental inspections
- Realizing targets of the SHE yearplan
- Improving the performance and culture on environmental area
- Analysis and follow up of incidents
- Correct disposal of dangerous goods at the Kinderdijk yard
- Registration of all dangerous goods at the sites and determination of exposure to these goods
- MBO degree in technical study.
- Preferably MMK certificaat,
- More than 3 years experience in a production organization
- Experience in working with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Able to work in different locations of IHC in the Netherlands (Driving License)
- Communication both in Dutch and English