IT Application Officer
Not just a linking pin between the business and our software vendors - but also actively fixing incidents when necessary. As our Functional Application Manager you ensure that our roughly 2500 users globally have a seamless and ever improving experience using our ERP systems (mainly IFS and some other, small apps connecting the ERP system). You are technically savvy at heart who enjoys to project manage major changes and their implementation.
You will be responsible for:
- Connecting applications within IHC
- Translating Business requirements to application solutions.
- Solving incidents in accordance with the SLA
- Ensuring access to applications according to the SLA
- Carrying out changes to applications through our change management process (Agile/Scrum)
- Managing our solution partners for the changes within your responsibility
- HBO-level in Business Information, Finance or similar
- Experience with ERP-systems
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus
- Strong communications skills, both in Dutch an English.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a high degree of creativity
- ITIL/ASL/Prince 2/Scrum knowledge is a plus
- A flexible attitude (no nine-to-five mentality)