Junior Accounting Officer
Royal IHC is offering an exciting opportunity to join our shared service center finance as a Junior Accounting Officer. This position is suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career with a leading company in the maritime industry. As Junior Accounting Officer you will have the opportunity to participate in the implementation of our new ERP system IFS and work with a team that is willing to invest in your growth, development and success.
We want to find a team player, someone who is able to take a fresh look at things and who is not afraid to speak up! There is always room for improvement. You are going to help us finding the bottlenecks and you will fix them! Of course with our help, if needed.
As Junior Accounting Officer you will be responsible for following:
- Creating and processing sales invoices and intercompany invoices;
- Processing purchase invoices in various systems;
- Payment of supplier invoices and other types of payments;
- Processing bank movements;
- Optimizing different types of processes
- You have a completed HBO degree in Finance;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English languages;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Curious and eager to make processes as efficient as possible;
- Flexible, no 9 to 5 mentality;
- Full time available.