Lead E&I Designer
Lead Instrument Designer
You will be working for various clients in the Oil & Gas and Renewable market for greenfield as well as brownfield projects from conceptual studies till detailed design. You are involved in multiple projects from small sized instrumentation projects till multidisciplinary projects.
As Lead Instrument Designer you will monitor and coordinate disciplinary design work in execution phase of the project, conform specific project scope, legislation and regulations, technical guidelines and specifications of the client, in line with project budget and planning, in order to contribute to the realization of the design work according to the demands of the assigned projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervising drawings and manage progress of the design team during feasibility, concept, FEED and detail design project phases;
- Responsible to manage coordination of all design work in execution phase of a project and ensure compliance with Project Execution Plan;
- Coordinate and monitor input of own discipline conceptual and technical design / specifications (planning and progress) for solutions for projects, ensure handover to "construction" phase for client organization to contribute to efficient and effective realization of technical work;
- When required deliver input of own discipline on cost, time and roles in preparation of estimates for new project proposals or Management of Changes; ensure handover to execution phase of projects to contribute towards realistic and profitable project proposals / MoC's;
- VET-4 / Bachelor Electrical Engineering;
- 8+ years' experience in relevant discipline and market;
- 4+ years' experience in this position;
- Specialist in own discipline and basic knowledge exceeding own discipline;
- Offshore upstream gas project experience is a must;
- Entitled to work in the Netherlands;
- Software: Autocad 2D/3D (for drawing P&ID's), PDS, PDMS, Navisworks, SMART Plant Instrumentation (Intools).
- Area's: Topsides, Deck layouts topsides, Jack ups, Living Quarters, Cable tray supports, Skids, Offshore installations etc.
- Documents: Work Package, Instrument Index, Cable list, Lay out, Block Diagram, Wiring Diagram, Loop sheet etc.