Do you have experience with setting up new marketing campaigns, stakeholder management, and experience with e-marketing in a B2B-marketing role? And do you like to work in a company with a hands-on and innovative mentality? Do contact us!
IQIP is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join it's team. In your role you'll be responsible for setting up a global branding approach and to create marketing campaigns, from start till finish. This could be in new markets we want to enter, new products we would like to introduce or our current product portfolio. You'll have a coordinating role in this process, where stakeholders management is key, but we also expect a hands-on approach when required.
To manage successful marketing campaigns you will be working with your team, our Communications & Market Intelligence professionals and on project basis with our R&D and Business Development teams. Collaboration with external marketing agencies is also part of the job.
For this job we're thinking of someone who is making their 2nd or 3rd career step and who likes responsibility and a big variety of tasks. If you can combine this with a hands-on mentality then we sure would like to hear from you.
As our Marketing Manager you will be responsible for;
- Defining market potential, developing and implementing the short and long term marketing strategy;
- Global branding and continuously monitoring brand awareness and the customer journey;
- Defining and implementing the product strategy for new products and our current product portfolio;
- Local activation based on central marketing- and brand strategy;
- Determination of local market opportunities and advising as a business partner to local marketing activities;
- Development and execution of marketing campaigns for all channels;
Our ideal candidate has;
- A completed higher educational degree in the field of Marketing;
- Experience in a similar, B2B marketing role;
- Experience and are proven successful in international Product Strategy, Channel Strategy and/or Brand management.
- Experience or affinity in e-marketing is an important selection criteria
- Outstanding communication skills, in English and Dutch.
- Great emotional and social intelligence, you know how to engage and win over people from different backgrounds
- A proactive, goal oriented attitude. You focus on results and solutions rather than bottlenecks.
The maximum monthly salary of the role is EUR 5100, based on a 40 hour work week.