Product Owner Finance
We are looking to recruit a Product Owner Finance.
The role is part of the finance business process owner organization, which has the goal to uniform and optimize means and methods for the functional area finance to become more efficient and become first class in finance. In this role you will act with enthusiasm and personal commitment to achieve organizational success while displaying a strong background in Finance and Controlling process. This position will bridge the gap between Technical Solution Architects and the Finance users. You will work alongside an established Systems Project team to ensure Finance requirements are well defined and planned to ensure that finance business processes are ready for the implementation within Finance departments.
You will participate in agile work processes such as daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and planning.
Together with a team you work on common goals and a shared backlog.
To be successful in this role you will take initiative and navigate through ambiguity well. You will work to a high quality in a logical and structured approach and you will also be comfortable working with and challenging senior managers.
You have deep and wide knowledge of processes, data and ICT within financem preferably within project and industrial environments. You are the linking pin between the finance and ICT development organization. You have a passion for IT infrastructure and the way that can contribute to a adding value within the finance function. You continuously strive to improve yourself and your colleagues, and are able to take them on your journey of continuously improvement.
As Finance ERP Project Manager you will be responsible for following:
- You plan, prioritize and execute the roadmap finance
- You cooperate and execute stand alone improvement projects, like uniform of master data, uniform uniform financial set-up, fast close
- You pro-actively cooperate with roles like superusers, product owners other functional area's, business managers, business analysts, IT developers and experts related to rules and regulations
- Bachelor/Masters in Computer science, Finance or related field preferred
- Knowledge of Financial ERP
- Knowledge of SCRUM methodology
- You integrate ICT within the finance discipline
- Strong written & oral communication skill in English required. Dutch language skill a plus
- Open to new ideas and technologies, creative and willing to learn from others
- Self-motivated, proactive, team player, result-oriented and creative
- Experience working with remote, cross-cultural team