Project Manager Offshore Equipment
Are you the Project Manager Offshore Equipment who will take the challenge for a project in the offshore industry? Can you manage projects from begin till end and deal with all (internal) stakeholders? Then we are looking for you!
As Project Manager at IHC SAS , you will be responsible for a project from sale to end of guarantee. You will focus on a turnkey project in heavy machine construction for the offshore industry.
As the leader of a project, you will be responsible for the cooperation and connection with all technical and human factors, making use of the resources and processes of IHC's clusters and departments.
Your team will be made up of professionals from these clusters and departments.
The main focus is on leading your team to realize the project within OSBIT (on specification, on budget and in time) conditions, and mitigating technical and financial risks on strategic, tactical and operational levels. During the project, you will be responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with the external client, as well as with several other (internal and external) stakeholders. Aligning contrary interests is key, and you should build mutual trust, and make sure the right decisions are taken at the right time.
To be eligible for the role of Project Manager at IHC SAS, you should have the following profile;
- academic level of thinking and working and at least a higher vocational education (bachelor) degree
- knowledge of and experience with heavy machine constructions, processes and project management at strategic, tactical and operational levels
- experience leading large technical projects in a challenging environment
- focus on achieving goals by using well-structured processes
- demonstrable personal leadership skills, such as a high level of stress management, flexibility to anticipate the drives and interests of stakeholders, an ability to empower people to achieve the right goals and cultural awareness
- excellent grasp of English, both written and verbal