Research & Developer Engineer
We offer a challenging position of Research & Development engineer to strengthen our team!
As R&D Engineer you will be a member of our R&D team, a team that delivers innovation that meets customer tomorrow's needs. Being a R&D Engineer you will not only focus on theory but literally "practice what you preach"
As a Research & development engineer you will be in charge of your own project for which you will:
- Develop new control methods, algorithms and new measurement systems
- Test the control algorithms and software on simulators and on board vessels
- Conduct data analysis
- Consult with clients regarding their wishes and experiences
- A M.Sc. degree in Systems and Control engineering, Mechatronics or a related field
- Experience in control engineering
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of software development such as c++, is not required but preferred
- Good team player
- Excellent communications skills
- Curious and aiming for challenging goals.
You will work with an enthusiastic team that currently consists out of 6 people. As a R&D Engineer, you will work at the Digital Business Systems department. Which is based in Sliedrecht with over a 100 employees. Digital Business Systems develops and supplies standard and custom-built solutions for the efficient and sustainable operation of dredgers and related vessels. The electrical, electronic and IT systems involve anything from sensors to stand-alone and/or integrated systems for service, presentation, automation, hydrography and DP/DT, supported by training simulators.
Royal IHC offers you:
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full-time job within a dynamic company. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.