Do you have a track record in sales of heavy capital goods? And do you get energy of new business, account management and sales? Then we would like to get in touch!
As Sales Manager you will be responsible for sales, as well as rental, of hydraulic piling hammers and handling tools, often procured by customers as an integrated package. The focus in this job is on sales (& rental), acquisition and business development, where a strong technical affinity is important. Your key markets is not only Offshore Wind, but also Oil & Gas, Decommissioning and Coastal & Civil. By turning market intelligence and demand into a proactive market approach for the European Market, you will contribute greatly to increasing our customer base. Besides expanding our portfolio you will foster valuable relationships with already existing customers. You'll join a sales team of 7 and be an integral part to our commercial operations.
In this role you will:
- Generate new business, from prospect, to drafting and closing contracts
- Broaden and build on already existing customer relationships
- Handle administration around lead generation, contracts and visit reports
- Participate in international trade shows, organize roadshows and customer presentations
- Collect and translate market intelligence data into actionable sales plans
The be considered for this role, you have:
- A Bachelor degree in (technical) business administration or comparable/ working experience;
- Extensive experience in handling long sales cycles of capital goods.
- Affinity with legal language, having experience drawing up and finalizing contracts
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. If you speak any other European language, it is a plus.
- Willingness to travel, as in the future (and circumstances allowing) you are expected to spend considerable time at customer/event locations