Sales Manager Instrumentation and Automation
Are you an experienced sales professional with an intrinsic interest in Instrumentation and Automation? Are you interested in working in a very dynamic organization where you can make a lot of difference? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
As our Sales Manager you will be responsible for the sales of the instrumentation and automation within IHC Systems. You will be an expert and practical advisor for existing and new clients, while securing new business via networking and proactive market approach.
As a Sales Manager Instrumentation & Automation you will be:
- advising the customer about the option they will have and inform them on the procedures (often customized solutions) as well as proactively approaching stakeholders - including customers and their partners - in order to collect information concerning market developments
- preparing quotations and price calculations
- Actively updating the CRM system and drafting visit reports
- Drafting and evaluating services & sales contracts
- participating in international exhibitions and preparing customer presentations.
To be eligible for the position of Sales Manager, you must have the following:
- high-level technical education
- at least five years of work experience in the international sales environment
- sound commercial insight and outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken, in Dutch and English
- basic legal knowledge of drafting and evaluating contracts, or a willingness to gain such knowledge
- a service-oriented and flexible attitude, a high degree of independence, and an eye for detail
- the ability to work as an effective team member
- willingness to travel.