Senior Project Controller
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Controller to join the team on permanent bases at our Office in Kinderdijk.
You will be involved in the largest and most critical projects within IHC and are an important member of the Project Management Teams. You will deliver all relevant project management information, control and challenge the project budgets, and together with the Project Manager, enforce any (financial) processes and project improvements. You ensure the project is managed within budget and make sure that there is proper project risk management.
- Responsible for determining the correct and complete costs and revenues on the projects, resulting in accurate project forecasts;
- Translate operational and technical events and risks into financial impacts;
- Assist the Project Manager with setting up the integral project report, including progress, revenues, risks and results;
- Support on project risk management and proactively take corrective measures on potential threats;
- You will set up the (end) calculation of project actuals and continuously analyze the differences with the budgets as indicated in the project plan;
To be eligible for this role, you must have
- Bachelor's Degree in for example Business Administration or Business Management;
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience, preferably project control in a production and/or projects driven company;
- Affinity for technology;
- Strong personality which has a positive/critical mindset, helicopter view, feels accountable, is analytical, communicative, team focused and pragmatic;
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Fluency in both Dutch and English;