Royal IHC's Shipbuilding SHEQ team in our Kinderdijk HQ location is looking for an experienced SHEQ Engineer - someone who is not just experienced in implementing ISO 9001 processes, but someone who is proactive, process and results oriented, strives to reach reasonable compromises and is handy with MS Sharepoint.
Does this sound like your new challenge? Don't hesitate, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Support the development, implementation and improvement of the Quality Management System
- Support multi-site ISO 9001:2015 certification, in liaison with our corporate SHEQ department
- Prepare and review documentation, training materials, execute internal and supplier quality system audits
- Collect and analyze quality related data and inputs for Management Review
- A completed diploma from a higher educational institution, preferably with a specialization in Quality Management
- Deep knowledge and experience in implementing ISO 9001, preferably a Lead Auditor certificate
- A neck for handling IT applications, such as Ms Office package, Visio and Sharepoint
- An emphatic attitude, you strive for reaching compromise, you listen and make decisions based on gained input
- The ability to navigate complex situations, to educate others and to manage stakeholders from all hierarchical levels
- The following language skills: native level Dutch and professional English