Are you an experienced SHEQ Manager and have you worked with standards like ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001? And would you like to maintain and improve our management systems? We would like to receive your application!
Excellent safety, health, environment and quality assurance (SHEQ) is vital to Royal IHC. In addition, performance, sustainable employability, compliance, operational excellence and continuous improvement are also of paramount importance to us. As such, we are looking for a SHEQ Manager for IHC Dredge Equipment with a hands on profile. In this role, you will be responsible for managing SHEQ for IHC Dredge Equipment. Your tasks and responsibilities range from maintaining the management system till work place inspections and toolboxes. You will report to the Operations Director of IHC Dredge Equipment and will work closely with the Corporate SHEQ-CSR department.
As SHEQ manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- managing the SHEQ function for IHC Dredge Equipment
- implementing and maintaining the management system such that it is compliant with ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 standards
- translating challenges into a business case(s) and implementing the solution
- implementing and promoting corporate means and methods, such as risk assessment methodology, inspections, and management review
- preparing, developing and maintaining SHEQ documentation
- monitoring and reporting on SHEQ performance and compliance
- facilitating line management in effectively organizing SHEQ-CSR
- driving continuous improvement programs and projects
- sharing best practices and lessons learned
- Training and coaching of Managers, team leads and employees for SHE.
- providing SHEQ support within project teams
- providing ad-hoc support in case of incidents, accidents and/or emergencies.
To be eligible for the position of SHEQ manager, you must have the following:
- higher vocational and/or master degree, preferably in business administration, occupational health, and safety, environment or quality management
- experience with and knowledge of integrated management systems (OHSAS18001, ISO14001, ISO9001 and/or equivalent);
- experience, preferably gained in relevant industries, with facilitating SHEQ performance improvement projects
- strong interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial self-starting spirit, high levels of energy and result-oriented approach
- proven success in building relationships with stakeholders from various cultural backgrounds and authority level
- ability to connect with people in order to meet business goals and the flexibility to travel abroad for work
- familiarity with project management methodologies (Agile, Prince 2, IPMA) is advantageous
- excellent command of English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- strong command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- intrinsically motivated personality and able to conduct business in an ethical, accurate and appropriate way with respect for intercultural differences
- only candidates with work visa will be considered as viable candidates
An online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.