Are you service-minded? Do you want to play your part in the delivery of spares and top-end equipment to the world's most renowned technical organizations? Do you have experience in international logistics? If so, then we are looking for you as Shipping Teamlead.
As the Shipping Teamlead you will be part of the Shipping team. This team is a key part of the Central Logistics Center providing logistics services IHC wide.
As Shipping Teamlead you will be working closely with Warehousing, Purchasing and Order Management departments and the (internal) clients, as well as external logistics providers. Within this, you will maximize team performance and implement process improvements alongside your daily work duties. In addition to taking part in executing the operations you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating day to day operations of the shipping department;
- Ensuring all deliveries are handled in a timely, efficient and correct manner;
- Identifying operational issues, potential problems and opportunities;
- Being the first point of contact for internal stakeholders as required;
- Problem-solving with regards to deliveries;
- Enabling and empowering the (senior) team members;
- Organize and chair team meetings;
- Prepare monthly KPI reporting;
- Various HR related tasks (hour registration, vacation planning, performance reviews).
To be eligible for the position of Shipping Teamlead, you must have:
- Higher vocational level education (HBO) with up to three years' experience or secondary vocational level (MBO) with five years or more experience in logistics
- Specialist knowledge of international transport, (complex) project shipments, related documents, customs procedures, formalities and legal requirements
- Problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude
- The ability to define priorities and take a helicopter view
- Excellent teamwork skills, and a hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbal and written.
- An EU work visa
An online assessment can be part of the screening procedure.