Structural Engineer (FEA) Dredge Equipment
Are you all about optimizing designs with FEA modelling? And do you want to be the FEA specialist within our Dredge Equipment engineering team? Do give us a call!
As Structural Engineer Dredge Equipment you will work in the Engineering department of the Dredge Equipment unit and be based in Kinderdijk. Dredge Equipment produces custom-built, and standard dredging equipment in four different product groups. Together with another structural engineer, you're responsible to build all FEA models and check the designs of the designers and engineers on the department. This means you'll work for all four product groups and will have a big variety of equipment and engineering issues to work on. In your FEA work you'll have a good eye for clients specifications, rules and regulations but also for optimization of production processes, efficiency and safety issues.
- Defining constructions, modelling and analyzing FEA models
- You advise the engineering team about outcomes and improvements
- Together with the mechanical engineer (of all product groups) you deliver optimized designs
- Cooperate with engineers, project management and production for optimizing production processes
- A Bsc. in Mechanical Engineering or comparable
- Three to Five years of experience with FEA analysis or as a Structural Engineer
- Experience with FEA software like NX, FEMAP or Ansys
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written.