Royal IHC is focused on the continuous development of design and construction activities for the specialist maritime sector. It is the global market leader for efficient dredging and mining vessels and equipment - with vast experience accumulated over decades - and a reliable supplier of custom-built ships and supplies for offshore construction.
The company's broad customer base includes dredging operators, oil and gas corporations, offshore contractors and government authorities.
We are recruiting a Tax Manager for our corporate headquarters in Kinderdijk. As Tax Manager, you will report directly to the Tax Director and work closely with colleagues from other disciplines such as legal and treasury. As a team, you will ensure optimum service provision to all of the relevant stakeholders. Within this role, your duties will include, amongst others, the following:
You will be responsible for:
- Providing day-to-day (international) corporate tax advice and support to the group and management on various projects;
- Assisting in setting up transfer pricing policy and compile and maintain Transfer Pricing documentation and ensure annual country by country notifications and filings;
- Reviewing contracts with clients and subcontractors to assess tax issues and flag tax opportunities;
- Coordinating and advising on VAT, Wage Tax and Expatriate Tax;
- Managing and coordinating tax compliance and tax reporting;
- Pro-actively provide training and advice to various relevant stakeholders;
The ideal candidate has a university degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics. You have some 5-8 years of experience in (inter)national tax and you are keen to take up a wide array of tax issues. Some in-house experience is preferred. You are a team player, service minded and you can work independently. You have a pro-active, down-to-earth attitude and you are analytically strong while remaining practical and result oriented. Fluency in English and Dutch are a prerequisite.