Team Lead QA/QC
Are you able to coach and bring the QA/QC team of Royal IHC Dredge Equipment to the next level? Do you have QA/QC experience gained in a mechanical engineering production company where quality control is integrated? Apply then as Team Lead QA/QC in Kinderdijk!
As Team Lead QA/QC, you will improve current QC processes and will implement QA in the same processes for our valued clients. So that quality assurance starts with engineering and everything is on paper correctly. IHC Dredge Equipment would like to give their customers more control in the process and this must be arranged and guaranteed. IHC Dredge Equipment is looking for an experienced and hands-on Team Lead QA/QC who can implement and roll out the processes.
You must be able to enthuse the current QA/QC team and get involved in the changes. You should also seek cooperation with other departments such as Engineering so that they also implement the QA / QC processes and checks in their drawings, processes, etc. Being able to switch between various teams, disciplines, and stakeholder is very important in the position of Team Lead QA/QC. The ideal candidate has gained experience in a heavy mechanical engineering production company where quality control is integrated into all processes.
As Team Lead QA/QC, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the QC and QA in the daily operation (5 FTE)
- Set-up QA for all construction, forged, machined and casted parts
- Securing the Quality standards for all products to be delivered in such a way that suppliers have an understanding of the required quality level
- Drive and propose quality improvement initiatives in the organization (PDCA) based on structural issues in the QA/QC process
- Support for procurement activities related to quality topics
- Ensuring, reviewing and follow up of ITP's within project- and product teams
- Follow up and manage lessons learned and QA/QC within project teams
- Guiding and assuring client inspections
- Introduction of policy within QC how to measure, when an issue will be written, how and when QA/QC will contribute to solutions for issues
- Developing and maintaining one method of working with measurement protocols
- Control Master Parts on AR (Additional Requirements) in order to define per part the required, standard documentation
- Control, verify, and archive received documentation e.g.: Dimensional protocols, Material certificates, Class certificates, Green passports, Certificates of Origin, MDB (Manufacture Data Book)
- Up to date calibration of measurement tools (2650 pcs)
- Contribution to On Spec, Budget and In Time (OSBIT), pro-actively preventing and mitigating potential quality issues and risks.
To be eligible for the Team Lead QA/QC position, you must have the following profile:
- Higher vocational education, preferably with a specialization in Quality Management
- Minimum of five years' work experience ideally gained in a heavy mechanical engineering production company where quality control is integrated into all processes.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, NDT techniques, welding management, casting methodologies and other disciplines (like conservation etc.)
- Great communication skills and ability to lead improvements with multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent command of English and Dutch is advantageous
- Team player mentality and a proactive approach
- Ability to organize and structure information in an efficient way
- Only candidates with work visa will be considered as viable candidates.