Seatrade Chartering B.V. is a dynamic and ambitious international shipping company with its office in Breda, the Netherlands. Seatrade commercially operates a fleet of specialized reefer and container vessels. The comprehensive transportation services of Seatrade are widely recognized for their high standards and Fast Direct and Dedicated approach.
Currently we are looking for a: Junior Marine Accountant
What you will do
Working in a team with an enthusiastic and international group of people, the Junior Marine Accountant will be responsible for handling of cargo documents within a certain vessel trade. This includes invoicing, credit management and customer service (including some facility tasks), as well as maintenance of our voyage and container software (Axapta/Flexship). In this position you maintain daily contact with our customers and international agency network. Furthermore, you will support the Marine Accountants and Credit Manager in several administrative tasks. As such you will be an all-round team member with a variety of administrative, financial and operational tasks.
What we require
- MBO+ preferable in the Administrative / Commercial field
- Affinity with the Maritime industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and good command of the Dutch and English language
- An open-minded team player who is able to work independently and with a flexible attitude
- Proven organisational and solution-oriented skills, knowledge how to prioritise and work accurately
- The ability to manage stress situations
- An analytical mind with a commercial and financial understanding
- Good computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Axapta / Flexship) is a plus
- Applicants must live in the vicinity of Breda
What we offer
A challenging job in a dynamic an international maritime environment.
An attractive remuneration package including good pension scheme, laptop, mobile etc.
Position for 37 hours per week, temporary contract with the prospect of a permanent contract
Working in a brand new Flex office at Bondpark Breda, which means 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home
How to apply
If your personal profile meets our requirements, please send your CV and motivation letter to:
Seatrade HR department, e-mail address: [email protected]
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated