With a history of 70 years, Seatrade Groningen B.V. is one of the oldest and largest shipping companies in the Netherlands. Originally concentrating on refrigerated cargo trade, Seatrade has expanded its ship owning and management activities into a variety of trades. An ambitious team carries out the daily management (commercial and technical) activities, contributing to an efficient fleet operation, whilst giving optimum customer service. Seatrade is certified according to ISO 9001:2015, ISM and Q360, complying with the highest quality standards in the industry.
The Administrative employee Container Department will be responsible to maintain and update operational, container and schedule data in our voyage and container software (Axapta). In this position you maintain daily contact with our international agency network and Seatrade Chartering to receive input for updating the container software. Furthermore you support the Global Container Supervisor in several administrative and invoicing tasks. As such you will be an all round team member with administrative, financial and operational tasks.
- MBO preferable in the Administrative / Commercial field
- - Affinity with the Maritime industry
- - Excellent communication skills and good command of the Dutch and English language
- - Proven organisational skills and the knowledge how to prioritise and work accurately
- - Team player who is also able to work independently
- - Good computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Axapta) is a plus
- - Applicants must live in the vicinity of Groningen
A dynamic position within an international maritime environment with a market leader operating commercially and technically various liner services and a large fleet of vessels and containers.
An attractive remuneration package including a good pension scheme.
Position for 40 hours per week, temporary contract with the prospect of a permanent contract.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated