Wat doe je als Operations Readiness Manager bij TenneT?
The Operations Readiness Manager represents Grid Field Operations Offshore (GFO-O) in large offshore projects by ensuring that operational prerequisites are duly presented to the project and tangibly followed up in the subsequent phases of the project. Furthermore, the Operations Readiness Manager carries responsibility for involving GFO-O representatives in relevant project phases and steers a smooth and controlled handover to operations, including the closing of open points, integration of documentation in the relevant systems and the initiation of the maintenance and warranty processes.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Stakeholder management within GFO-O and in the Project environment, including the Subcontractors and the Large Projects Organisation;
- Producing clear phase approach plans for each project phase (in line with TERRA-requirements), and ensuring involvement of relevant manpower from the GFO-O organization for providing tangible and to-the-point input in all phases;
- Natural ability to share knowledge and experience to improve the operational readiness of upcoming assets;
- Being the lead for the Readiness Steering Team for the (new) grid connection, and being a temporary member of the Grid Connection Steering Team after handover.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Engineering degree on BSc or MSc level with at least 5 year of relevant work experience;
- Established and accepted technical leader, able to effectively work in multi-cultural (subcontractor) teams in both the on shore and off shore domain;
- Calm and collected, balanced interpersonal communication skills;
- Proficient in planning, organizing, coordinating, controlling and reporting of maintenance and repair work across a range of disciplines;
- Affinity with switching operations in high voltage installations;
- Solid technical background and experience with electrical (LV, HV, GIS) and / or mechanical systems (HVA/C, Foam and Gas Fire Fighting and other aux systems) and other offshore installations;
- Language skills in both Dutch and English, verbal and in writing, at Level B2 (confident) or higher;
- Experienced in working in project environments;
- Relevant knowledge and experience in occupational safety and environmental protection;
- Knowledge of offshore regulatory conditions and legislation;
- Preferably you are an expert in one or more technical areas such as AUX SCADA (Honeywell), Mechanical Systems and Structures, Life Saving equipment.
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT offers a challenging and responsible position, under the "CAO TSO", within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. We offer a competitive salary package (job grade 9, EUR 3.608 - EUR 7.343,-, on a fulltime basis) with excellent secondary benefits (40 days off, 6% end of year bonus, EUR 60,- contribution to healthcare insurance, good pension scheme, company car) as well as good training and development possibilities. This role will require extensive travel, both on land and offshore, and will in require onshore office work as well as offshore deployment ranging from single day deployments up to bi-weekly rotations during extended periods of time.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Closing date of this position is the 30th of October.
Candidates from the so called 'pre-mobility group' prevail over other internal candidates – when having sufficient capabilities. If anyone from the pre-mobility group applies within the prescribed period, the procedure will first be performed with this candidate.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 23,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 42 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further. TenneT is a certified Top Employer, which means that we are demonstrably committed to creating the best working environment for our employees.
TenneT is making a major contribution to ensure that offshore wind farms are connected to the onshore high-voltage grid. These efforts are aimed at realizing the government’s vision of an accelerated transition to a sustainable energy supply. TenneT is fully committed to develop, build and manage grid connections from offshore wind farms to the onshore transmission grid. Grid Service Offshore is the Service Provider for these grid connections.
In 2020, the first two Dutch offshore substation, Borssele Alpha and Beta became operational, with 6 additional 700 MW AC offshore substations following from 2020 through 2026. Within Grid Field Operations, which is a cross border organization, an Operations and Maintenance department is set up for the Dutch offshore assets. Grid Field Operations Offshore is currently searching for an Operations Readiness Manages NL (1fte).