Project Lead Platform
• Co-management with the Senior Project Lead Platform, including design, construction, transport & installation and commissioning of the jacket and topside.
• Management of the interfaces with other contracts (free issued items, cable) and OWF in close cooperation with the other project leads in the team.
• To support the project from tendering of the contract, directing the implementation planning and technical approval planning, verification of engineering documents, procedures and works results, supervising all activities on site (wharf and offshore) and ensuring compliance with all approval conditions imposed by the authorities
• To ensure compliance with deadlines, costs, quality and HSE guidelines and documentation requirements
• Aligning with relevant authorities and certifier.
• You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and contractorsYou are reporting to the Project Lead Platform.• Bachelor/Master degree in Marine Engineering or a comparable discipline
• Several years relevant experience with construction and electrical offshore projects and preferably in managing project teams with experts. Offshore HSE interests is desirable
• extensive experience in the technical field of Marine Engineering/ Offshore constructions
• provenexperience in managing contracts with both contractors and engineering companies
• Business-fluent in spoken and written English
• You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership
• Willingness to travelTenneT is a solid stable employer that shows high growth, performing a crucial role in society. A company with one of the biggest investment programs in the country and relations with a wide range of institutions. Within TenneT, Offshore Wind is one of the most revolutionary developments with an attractive long term outlook. TenneT is globally a top offshore grid developer, being the biggest investor in the German energy transition. We offer a responsible function (salary range between €4500- €7000 gross per month, 40 days leave, 8% holiday allowance, 6% end of year bonus, €60 gross per month medical allowance, good pension scheme) within one of the most dynamic settings in the energy sector in a fascinating and dynamic international working environment.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Project Hollandse Kust West Beta (HkWb) a establishes a 70 km / 700 megawatt AC cable to grid connection for wind farms in the western part of the Dutch North sea. Project Ten Noorden van den Waddeneilanden (TNW)) a establishes a 120 km / 700 megawatt AC cable to grid connection for wind farms in the northern part of the Dutch North sea. The projects are part of the Dutch government's roadmap aiming for another 7.000 MW offshore wind energy up to 2030. Each project include the realization of an offshore platform, a transformer station on land (coupling point to the main grid) and the installation of two 220kv cables.