Is this job made for you?
The Captain is the highest rank on board the vessel and therefore fully responsible. He maintains contact with his crew and is responsible for the communication between the shipyard and the local authorities. The Ship Delivery ASD Captain makes sure that his vessel meets the standards of local and international rules and regulations. Last but not least, the Captain has the task of ensuring the security of crew and passengers on board his vessel so that he can sail safely to the final destination.
Is this your profile?
- In possession of a CoC Master all ships, no limitations
- In possession of valid STCW documents
- Experience with manoeuvring ASD and/or ATD propulsion
- High level of responsibility
- Stress resistant and flexible attitude
- Able to make adequate decisions
- Proficient in writing reports
- Excellent written and verbal skills in the English language