Unigas International B.V
Unigas International is the commercial and operational manager of a fleet of 34 seagoing vessels carrying liquefied petrochemical and petroleum gases. The Unigas brand dates back to 1969 and is rooted in long-established family-owned maritime groups. We meet the transportation needs of oil/chemical majors and trading houses across the globe and operate out of offices in Rotterdam, Houston and Hong Kong.
To support our operations, we are seeking to employ an
in our Rotterdam office on a full-time basis
You will report to the Operations Manager and be responsible for:
- Handling of, and communication with, vessels, port agents and bunker suppliers;
- Bunker planning and procurement;
- Post-fixture administration and (demurrage) claims handling, which includes communication with brokers and/or Charterers;
- Monitoring and reporting on vessel performance, devising performance optimization initiatives.
- You (will shortly) have a degree in maritime logistics. Suitable work experience in a maritime environment is a plus;
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written, and adapt easily to your audience;
- You drive yourself, are structured, analytical and accurate under pressure;
- You are willing to go the extra mile and travel, if required.
We offer a full-time position in a dynamic, commercial environment. Your team comprises 5 people out of 24. Our communication lines are short and informal, allowing you to quickly add value to the team and business. We are offering primary benefits commensurate to the position, your education and experience. They include 14 months’ salary, fully paid pension scheme and discretionary bonus arrangement. Secondary benefits include 26 vacation days, a loyalty scheme and the required company tools.
Curious but not yet sure? Have a chat with one of your potential future colleagues! Call, or send a message, to Maren at +31-6-8235-6672. One of us will get back to you to share some first-hand experiences.
Interested and ready to go? Send your application and resume, in English, to [email protected]. We look forward to getting to know you!
**For Recruiters: Unsolicited acquisition is not appreciated**