UXO Control, part of Den Ouden Group.
Do you have a passion for managing projects? Are you a real team player who thinks in terms of opportunities? At UXO Control we will help you to meet that challenge and enable you to achieve your full potential. We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team.What are you going to do?
You are responsible to realize projects in accordance with SHEQ requirement, efficiently in line with contract requirements within time and budget.What are your duties?
- Perform risk management within contracts, including SHEQ and commercial, ensuring risks are identified, assessed and demonstrably mitigated;
- Input to the development and implementation of the strategy for the project, including both commercial and technical aspects;
- Ensuring all work carried out within the contracts is in accordance with company SHEQ procedures and legislative requirements;
- Ensure that the project work scope is executed in accordance with Company agreed processes and procedures, the contract, client procedures, relevant certifying authority requirements, legislation and industry standards;
- Responsible for budgets and project expenditure (approving all spends);
- Ensure successful commissioning, handover and closeout of the project to client and/or operations as appropriate;
- Where applicable, deliver relevant KPIs within the project as specified by the client;
- Manage the project personnel, ensuring the best utilisation of resources;
- Endeavour to achieve all pre-determined project deliverables in a timely and high quality manner;
- Review and approve all project documentation and ensure it is issued in a timely manner;
- Controlling and ensuring that subcontractor personnel;
- Ensuring all project personnel are aware of and acting in accordance with policies, rules, regulations and legislation;
- Manage the liaison with client representatives, certifying authorities and supervision of sub-contractor activities;
- Provide technical expertise within the project teams;
- Carry our engineering design and report writing;
- Prepare and review technical reports and procedures;
- Procure materials and services to suit project specifications and contracting principles, including seeking support from the buyer.
You use various ways of approaching complicated problems and obtaining relevant information. Also you are capable of sizing up problems quickly and effectively.
In addition you have?
- Bachelor degree (Maritime Technology, Maritime Officer (MAROF), Ocean Technology (survey), or civil engineering, mechanical engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in projects in a technical (maritime) environment;
- Knowledge of ROV operations;
- Understanding of DSV vessel charter parties;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise to achieve deadlines;
- Experience with MS-Office, MS-Projects and ERP systems;
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
As Project Manager at UXO Control you will be offered a challenging position where you will have the opportunity to further grow our company. You get a place within a young and driven team and the space to take initiative and develop yourself further.
Beside salary every 4 weeks, but you also receive:
- More than 280 very enthusiastic colleagues with plenty of space for your own ideas and input;
- 26 vacation days and 13 ATV days to plan your vacation dreams;
- The possibility to broaden your own knowledge with trainin or courses.
Have we challenged you sufficiently to apply? Then challenge us with your most surprising motivation and hopefully we can welcome you to our “Company”.