QHSE Marine Coordinator
For the Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) department in Rotterdam we are looking for a QHSE Marine Coordinator. As QHSE Marine Coordinator you are responsible for implementing and monitoring the Van Oord Management System and Safety Management Systems on our marine equipment.
At Van Oord (VO) we are proud of our leading position when it comes to the execution of large infrastructure projects. We also want to remain a leader in the field of quality and safety on all our vessels. As QHSE Marine Coordinator, you will be;
- Point of contact for nautical and ship related HSE issues
- Conducting internal ISM / ISPS / MLC audits on our vessels
- Support for external ISM / ISPS / MLC audits
- Keeping the ISM / ISPS / MLC instructions up to date
- Conduct security analysis and assessments
- Is part of the investigation team in case of incidents when necessary
- Facilitates / attends Risk Assessments when needed
- Supporting the organization with regard to the implementation of nautical legislation & codes
- Reports to the company DPA / CSO
- A nautical background (as bridge officer or engineer) is an advantage
- A degree at university of applied sciences level or above (Maritime is preferred)
- One or two years’ work experience in HSE or in maritime legislation, codes and standards
- Has a healthy dose of knowledge, communication skills, result and team orientation
- An enthusiastic 'people manager' who is stress resistant and flexible
- A problem-solving capacity and a discussion partner for '' high and low '', from work floor to executive staff
- You do not mind travelling and visiting marine equipment abroad with some regularity
We offer you a varied and international work environment with possibilities to further develop yourself. A function in which includes work in the office and on marine equipment. We offer an excellent conditional package that fits your background and experience. This package includes, among others:
- A salary that matches responsibilities and experience;
- An international allowance (based on location and situation of the project);
- A pension scheme;
- A variable bonus;
- Extensive development opportunities;
- An attractive travel allowance, when relevant;
- Option for collective health insurance.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Van Oord is an independent family company based in the Netherlands and is active worldwide and a leading contractor for dredging and marine contracting.
Interested? Then apply now using the application form below! Do you have any questions? Please contact Sr. Recruiter Marko Hol, [email protected] (for questions only, apply via the application form please).
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not desired.