Are you up for the challenge of working anywhere in the world and do you have a passion for hydraulic engineering? Read further to see what Van Oord can offer you.
For our international Dredging and Marine Construction projects, we are looking for a Superintendent. In this role you are responsible for the day-to-day management of a project and for optimising the production process or other operational matters.
- Preparing project plans;
- Monitoring the progress of the work;
- Daily management of the project or part of the project;
- Making sure the team works safely and that the results meet the quality requirements;
- Delivering prestigious international projects together with the team and your colleagues at head office.
- A degree in Civil Engineering from a university of applied sciences and preferably a VOL VCA (health, safety & environmental checklist) certificate;
- At least 3 years' work experience in hydraulic engineering;
- Willingness to work abroad an average of 7 months a year;
- The capacity to lead;
- A results-oriented and driven colleague;
- Good command of English and preferably other languages.
Working for Van Oord means working on challenging, interesting and prestigious projects all over the world. Van Oord offers you opportunities for further development plus an excellent salary package appropriate to your background and experience.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Interested? Apply via the application form below. Do you have any questions? Please contact Sandra de Waal.