Are you ready to join our sales team and travel the world to sell our NAUTIS Simulators? NAUTIS is our cutting edge, highly realistic and cost-effective maritime simulation software that allows (future) professional seafarers to train their skills in the most realistic environments. As a NAUTIS Business Developer, you will be part of our Commercial department. Within this position, you are responsible for realizing sales of our product via partners, direct sales through new leads and existing clients in your target market. The NAUTIS Business Developer is always proactively on the hunt for new opportunities and is the first point of contact for the client.
As a NAUTIS Business Developer, you are responsible for closing the deals, negotiating with clients, sourcing, and reviewing tender requirements within your focus market. Together with the internal Subject Matter Expertise, you give the best advice to our existing and new customers. Within this position, you must be willing to travel (domestically and overseas) to visit (potential) clients and partners.
- - Experience with sales and an affinity with the maritime industry.
- - The ability to quickly understand Technical and Commercial requirements.
- - A high level of customer focus.
- - A flexible work attitude.
- - HBO/University degree (any discipline), sales/marketing related is a plus.
- - Excellent listening skills and ability to translate customers’ needs to a solution.
- - An excellent listener and customer-oriented.
- - A team player, who is driven passionate, and motivated.
- - Experience in the maritime industry is seen as a plus (preferably >3 years).
- - 3 years’ experience in a commercial role.
- - Strong verbal and written skills and ability to engage & influence C-Level executives.
- - Able to communicate fluently and professionally in English. Other languages are a plus.
- - Positive; able to see opportunities around every corner.
- - Result-oriented; going for the win.
- - Flexible to travel and adjust working hours as required.
- - A professional, informal work environment based in Rotterdam.
- - Working on different international projects and travel the world.
- - You will be working partially from home and partially at the office.
- - You can choose your own working hours between 07:00 and 19:00.
- - 25 annual holidays/ 200 holiday hours based on a full-time contract.
- - Competitive salary and benefits, like phone, laptop, abroad compensation, and travel expenses.
Apply for this job?
When you are ready to apply please send your cover letter, resume and/or portfolio to Saskia van der Zande via [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!